Naruto Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Love

Created by Tara Uchiha Ionescu

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HI! Pandora Tsunade (or whatever else I'm being called this week) here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FifthHokageTsunade

FifthHokageTsunade

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-05

HI! Pandora Tsunade (or whatever else I'm being called this week) here Empty
PostSubject: HI! Pandora Tsunade (or whatever else I'm being called this week) here   HI! Pandora Tsunade (or whatever else I'm being called this week) here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:13 am

Hi everyone,

I found the link on Pointless Drivel, so if you don't like me, blame it on the Fabby boy.

I'm usually known online as PandoraWilde but here and there they call me Tsu. I'm over 21 (oh my Dog am I EVER over 21), and I'm a soapmaker in Wausau, WI. I'm also on staff for Minneapolis' Anime Detour convention, something I have a lot of fun with.

I live with another otaku, 5 cats and more soapmaking supplies than should be allowed by law. Our current favorite vices are Naruto (of course--I call my honey the PS), Death Note, Cowboy Bebop, Karas, Big O (Detour's theme is The End of the World as We Know It), and looking for fun new anime to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
http://pandoraschest.blogspot.com
Uchiha
Admin
Admin
Uchiha

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: HI! Pandora Tsunade (or whatever else I'm being called this week) here   HI! Pandora Tsunade (or whatever else I'm being called this week) here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:31 pm

Nice to meet you Pandora Tsunade and welcome aboard:)

I guess ill introduce myself too Smile

My name is Tara Uchiha Ionescu...im 31 and very addicted to Naruto. Blame my daughter Smile
I have 2 kids actually, my 2 yr old son is a naruto fan as well. My husband, he isnt but thats ok, all i need are my 2 lil ninja kids to watch with me.
I work in credit and collections in Gainesville, Florida, as well as web design on my spare time.
I made this forum to give ppl a chance to meet who love naruto and all other anime.
I hope i did a good job and we become a big ol Leaf Village Family Smile
Back to top Go down
https://narutolove.board-directory.net
FifthHokageTsunade

FifthHokageTsunade

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: HI! Pandora Tsunade (or whatever else I'm being called this week) here   HI! Pandora Tsunade (or whatever else I'm being called this week) here Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:47 pm

I think you will--besides, I have a few friends to spread the word to Smile
Back to top Go down
http://pandoraschest.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI! Pandora Tsunade (or whatever else I'm being called this week) here   HI! Pandora Tsunade (or whatever else I'm being called this week) here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HI! Pandora Tsunade (or whatever else I'm being called this week) here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Love :: Welcome :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: